GDB for CodeWarrior Project
gdb4cw project aims to provide a more stable and faster gdb for cw
xSYM for GDB
CodeWarrior xSYM debugging format support for Apple's GDB.
xSYM for GDB adds symbolic debugging of xSYM format (CFM
& MachO) by enabling xSYM format support in Apple's GDB.
The currrent release (0.1) is the first one, so it has limited
- Basic CFM support. (For now xSYM-s are searched in
environment variable or
xsym-cfm-searchpath gdb variable)
- CW 9 xSYM format (3.33R0) support, but older ones should be
supported as well.
- XCode integration
- Basic MachO support. (.xSYM is searched next to the MachO binary)
- Speed (the xsym loading is very slow, use psymtab and other
- Dynamically load an .xSYM file for an already loaded CFM/MachO
- Allow to put breakpoint if the .xSYM is loaded, but the binary is
- Search the .xSYM file next to the fragment in case of CFM.
This is a sourceforge project, for project page click here.